Wednesday, March 22, 2006
To work or not to work...
Robert found an ad in the paper yesterday for a mother's day out program that is looking for teachers and substitutes. I've been doing a little of my own research about mother's day out programs that Adam may attend starting this fall when I go back to work part-time. I've narrowed it down to two schools, Second Pres and Grace St. Luke's. The ad that Robert found was for GSL's mothers day out. I called about the job yesterday and Sia called me back. She said that Adam could come with me on the days that I work, for $7.00 an hour. I made about $40 an hour at my last job. That's kind of depressing. So, I felt like saying no thanks. But, I said I'd wait to talk it over with Robert. Then, I began thinking how God may be giving me this opportunity for Adam to be in a good school for free. That God may want me there to meet other Midtown mommies. That down the road, we may want to have a relationship with Grace St. Luke's and this may begin the relationship. I'm praying about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Any development on the mother's day out program?
When do you suspect that the school districts will begin to contact you?
How's Adam doing anyway? He hasn't called much lately. Kinda worried. Perhaps he's too busy.
Looking forward to talking soon.
Post a Comment