Thursday, April 03, 2008

Slumber Party

When is the last time you've been to a slumber party? Other than crashing at friends homes in college, I think the last slumber party I went to was in eighth grade after the eighth grade dance. Well, I've decided to throw myself and my friends a slumber party to celebrate my 30th birthday! After reading the blog posts I wrote nearly two years ago, I can see how many great friends God has given me. I was SO lonely during the first year here. And now, I can honestly say that I have more girlfriends and have more fun than ever as an adult. The 20's were great, and I will always love that we spent six years in the Bay Area, traveled to many great places in the world, and started a career. But I am really looking forward to my 30's. And what a better way to start the new decade than with close friends and the five hour version of Pride and Prejudice!

No comments: