I don't know much about this phenomenon. But I have definitely hit the nesting stage of pregnancy. Since I've been here before, and know what the last few months of pregnancy are like, I am doing my darnedest to get all of my projects done while I have the energy. I'm trying not to drive myself (or my husband) crazy, but I feel like the clock is ticking! It is so weird.
I think I am 27 or 28 weeks pregnant (I'm not watching the calendar as obsessively as I did the first time around). So, I still have a ways to go. But, when I look at pictures of my pregnant self the first time around, I know that I am just barely getting to that uncomfortable stage. The more I can do now, the better it will be for everyone!
So, honey, if you read this, thank you for being patient with me and helping me so much!
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment