Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Back to the Blog
Wow! When I look back and read the 27 posts that I've blogged, it seems like a lifetime ago. I guess life got a bit hectic in August 2006, and I just dropped out of the blogosphere! I can't possibly recap the last year and a half, so I won't. But I've been inspired by a few moms who are using their blogs to keep record of the unique and fun aspects of their families. Since I'm not good at journaling or writing stories in the baby books, I thought I'd give this a try. Although I have a ton of scrapbooking tools and supplies, I never seem to have the time to cut and paste the cutesy pages. Hopefully, this will allow me to scrapbook our life in an easier way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment