Sunday, July 02, 2006
Refreshed
We are home from our week long beach vacation with my parents, sister, and Robert's parents. I feel more rested than I have in two years. It was so nice to have other people taking care of Adam. I devoured several magazines from cover to cover. I journaled. I listened to Gilmore Girls podcasts that Robert found for me. I played with my son. Robert and I talked about our goals for the next year, and we even had a few dates. I desperately needed this time away from home. It took me several days to unwind though. I don't think I fully relaxed until Thursday. My life has definately had a different pace as a mom. I don't know that it's harder than teaching, but definately a job that never stops. The best part of the trip was watching Adam discover how fun it is to crawl in the sand! The most memorable part was parasailing twice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment