To all my friends who I left in California,
I am really missing you today. I don't know why it is hitting me so hard today, but I'm really sad. I came across some cards today that you gave me when we moved, so I'm reminded of the sweet friendships we had. I 've also been thinking about all the great times we had at Hillside School. I'm sad that Adam has left all of his baby friends. I know there are so many things to look forward to here in Memphis, but today, I'm sad. I want to know how the other babies are doing. Is Lillian signing yet? Are Ania, Alice, and Noora crawling and moving as fast as Adam? Is Suzanne still in a bad mood? When is the next school barbeque? How's Angela's pregnancy? I know these questions can be answered by e-mail, but life is really busy, and people don't have time to maintain close friendships through a computer. I don't think I've really grieved yet. Maybe I'm starting now. I'm so overwhelmed with emotions now. I don't want to close the door on that chapter of my life, as much as I want to read what the next chapter holds. I really loved my friends, and that love doesn't just disappear when I move on.
Lord, please comfort me today. Thank you for such rich experiences and friendships. Bless my dear friends whom I miss so dearly.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment